Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before starting your singing lessons.
Registration, Payments, and Termination
- You can start your singing lessons at any given moment. The minimal duration of your subscription is one period (10 weeks). You can choose to do weekly singing lessons or bi-weekly singing lessons.
- Singing lessons bought in a certain period are only valid in that spcific period. Here's an overview of all the periods.
- Your lessons are planned in advance together with your teacher
- We work with monthly SEPA Direct Debit payments. You will get a monthly invoice with the number of lessons specified for the upcoming month. That amount will be automatically debited from your bank account a few days later.
- If you want to stop your lessons with us, make sure to fill in the termination form on our website at least 1 month prior to the start of a new period
- When you are unable to attend a singing lesson and inform your teacher at least 24 hours in advance, we will try our best to reschedule that lesson.
- When you are unable to attend a singing lesson and don't inform your teacher at least 24 hours in advance, that lesson will be charged.
- When you are unable to attend multiple lessons within a period of 4 weeks, only the first cancelled lesson will be rescheduled (if that first lesson is cancelled at least 24 hours beforehand)
- When your teacher is unable to attend your lesson we will either reschedule that lesson or we will provide you with a substitute teacher.
- It is not possible to get a refund.